Powerful Stone Dusting and HoLEP Treatments
Versatile and Powerful
High Efficiency for HoLEP and Stone Treatment
100W of power for effective HoLEP procedures
Stone-Dusting Lithotripsy is very efficient at pulverizing stones of any size and type. Clinical evidence suggests that stone dusting may reduce the need for basket extraction thereby reduce possible complications associated with the routine use of ureteral access sheaths8. The low energy per pulse applied in dusting typically minimizes retropulsion.
Embedded homeostasis capabilities
Pulse reshaping technology is designed to better address bleeding and retropulsion.
Legacy 100W Lumenis holmium technology used in thousands of procedures around the world for over 15 years. Case Saver mode allows the surgeon to complete the procedure in the event of system malfunction.
Ease of use
Innovative design and GUI
An intuitive GUI with a touch screen allows for the tracking of accumulated energy during the procedure and double settings are controlled by the systems’ dual pedals.
Customizable dual pedals
Allow for easy switching between laser settings during procedure. This feature might be applied for having one pedal dedicated for hemostasis in order to address bleeding faster and more efficiently.
Validated with Lumenis® Range of Delivery Devices
A wide range of treatment options, including:
- Mark Cynk, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate is More Efficient with More Laser Power, abstract #MP7-01, Moderated Poster Session 7: BPH/LUTS, WCE 2016
- American Urological Association Guideline: Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), 2010
- John Michalak, David Tzou, Joel Funk: HoLEP: the gold standard for the surgical management of BPH in the 21st Century Am J Clin Exp Urol 2015;3(1):36-42
- Ehab A. Elzayat, Enmar I. Habib, and Mostafa M. Elhilali: Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate: a size-independent new “gold standard” urology 66 (Supplement 5A), November 2005
- Gilling PJ et al, Long-term results of a randomized trial comparing holmium laser enucleation of the prostate and transurethral resection of the prostate: results at 7 years. BJU Int 2012; 109(3): 408-11.
- Elmansy H et al, Holmium Laser Enucleation Versus Photoselective Vaporization for Prostatic Adenoma Greater than 60 Ml: Preliminary Results of a Prospective, Randomized Clinical Trial. J Urol 2012; 188: 216-221.
- Ahyai S et al, Holmium Laser Enucleation versus Transurethral Resection of the Prostate: 3-Year Follow-Up Results of a Randomized Clinical Trial. Eur Urol 2007; 52(5):1456-63.
- Galina Gagin, Duncan Morhardt, John Hollingsworth and Khurshid Ghani, Stone dusting: Outcomes of ureteroscopic lithotripsy using a multi-cavity high-power holmium laser. Abstract# 16-4424 AUA conference 2016
PB-2002935 Rev. C